For many companies, service agents are the front line of their business. According to the 3rd State of Service Report, published today, 75 percent of service leaders say their organizations now view them as brand ambassadors. And with over 80% of customers saying that the experience a company provides is as important as its products and services, the stakes are high.
For our Service Cloud customers, delivering exceptional service is especially critical when customer issues are complex and timely answers are required. With Quip now inside of Salesforce, service agents and teams can resolve customer issues faster with collaborative docs and team chat.
Boost agent productivity when it matters most
Gone are the days where case escalations require service agents to toggle between frantic emails with stale case data, chat storms with their managers, and other tools, just to get answers from product experts or teammates. Today we are excited to announce the launch of Quip for Service. Quip for Service brings simplicity during case escalations with collaborative documents and team chat inside Salesforce.
With Quip for Service you can:
- Swarm cases as a team: Give your team fast access to cross-functional experts without disconnected email or chat storms that live outside your CRM. Satisfy urgent customer needs through real-time collaboration that's always connected to Service Cloud.
- Capture case knowledge in one place: Reduce the onboarding burden for new agents by having all of the case details, decisions, case swarming documentation attached to the case in Service Cloud.
- Automate Swarm Docs with CRM context: Standardize and simplify how your teams handle complex cases and customer issues with customizable document templates that fit into existing business process flows. These templates also automatically pull in relevant context from the case record so your agents can focus on the customer instead of data entry.
See Quip for Service in action
You can easily build your own library of customizable best practice template documents and connect them to any Salesforce record. Quip for Service will help boost productivity of your agents with:
- Swarm rooms
- Root-cause analyses
- Case retrospectives
- Incident updates
- And more!
Quip for Service is just one of many offerings that brings productivity into the context of the #1 CRM. If your organization is looking to supercharge productivity and centralize your work inside of Salesforce, check out the following two posts to learn more.
- Introducing Quip for Salesforce: Boost productivity inside the #1 CRM
- Meet Quip for Sales: A powerful extension to Sales Cloud
Try Quip for Service today
If you're already a Salesforce and Quip Admin, all you need to do is add the Quip Document Lightning Component to an object. All the instructions you need are here.
If you don't have Quip yet, or haven't connected it to Salesforce, start a free a trial and then integrate Quip with Salesforce. The instructions are here.
If all else fails, contact one of our Quip for Salesforce experts here.
We can't wait to hear what you think of all these updates!